Is your child's school preparing them for a future that is ever evolving?
Some of our children will be applying for jobs that have not yet been created! Preparing our children for that is our responsibility as parents and educators! We partner with parents to do just that!
How? We have freedom! Our faculty seize opportunities to change, adding to our curriculum as the world — and technology - shifts around us. We can allow kids to develop an awareness and understanding of their own thought processes, metacognition and innovate daily.
When families choose Chase, they do so with the understanding that Chase is so much more than academic excellence. Families are confident that their child will fit in, be respected, and yet also be challenged to reach their full potential.
Design Thinking Curriculum provides students with the skills to succeed in a world where creativity and the ability to quickly adapt are essential.
• Public Speaking is central to a Chase education and is integrated into every grade.
• Focus is placed on your child developing and becoming their best self.
• Your child builds confidence by participating in new experiences and taking risks.
• Purposeful balance allows students to stretch academically, artistically and athletically.
• Collaborative problem solving engages your child to contribute their ideas.
• We offer the familiarity of a small community, with big opportunities for balanced growth.
• Teachers build true, meaningful and lasting relationships with their students.
• Students have the freedom to explore new ideas and the structure to delve deeper into areas of interest.
Chase Collegiate School is an independent day school for students from PreK - Grade 12. Located in Waterbury, our campus is easily accessible from Route 8 and 84, enabling families from over 40 Connecticut towns to enroll their children.